Thursday, July 21, 2005

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes.....

Soooooooo I made some more changes to the template. I noticed that the text in the sidebar and the main articles was running together, so I put a box around the posts and changed the color of the date box.

I also used the archive tag to make the sidebar smaller, although I just figured out how to make a box around the whole sidebar. I will try a few things and see if they work. But I wanted to make this rag a little easier to read, and I hope you enjoy the changes.

If you are using Netscape 7.0 or higher this might not work. They were done using Internet Explorer, so the changes might look schitzoid on a Netscape browser. Again I am still learning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David,
May I humbly suggest that when the reader clicks on a post heading, that the text appears just under your heading, instead of at the bottom of the side bar. The first few times I clicked on headings, I thought they weren't working, until I scrolled to the bottom.

Carol