Saturday, February 12, 2005

Hey Mon! What Happing?

Carnival's Eastern Caribbean tripMy lovely wife and I like to cruise the Caribbean. We checked into getting a house on St. Croix, but the trip was too expensive, so we opted for a seven day cruise.

This time we took the Carnival Valor, a new "Fun Ship" launched in December. It had stops in Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten on a seven-day trip. I guess this is our travel blog

Sunday February 13th, 2005 12:24 AM.


Despite my best intentions it took longer than I planned to pack. And I was a prick to my wife; mainly out of frustration. I wasn't sure everything would fit in the suitcases and they weigh a ton, but we got it all in there and I am really looking forward to getting on de boat mon. The flight leaves at 8:30 out of Reagan National so I have the chance to get a little sleep before we have to book it to the airport. But from then on it is someone else's problem for the next week. I am looking forward to getting away. It will be nice to have nothing to do for seven days. More later. With pictures!

2 comments:

AJ said...

I'm sorry, but did you just ADMIT, IN WRITING no less, that you were a prick to your wife while packing?

I'm pretty sure The Guy Club will be bringing you up on formal charges.

It made me think of you fondly though.

David said...

AJ:

Yeah man, the brotherhood might revoke my card. But hey, I call 'em like I see 'em. That way I don't have to try to remember whether I told the truth or not.