Thursday, March 08, 2007

One last blast


snow tree
Originally uploaded by byrdmn2.
of winter. This shot was actually last year, but this morning (Thursday March 8, 2007) my yard looked pretty much the same.

So I slogged out into the single-digit cold (they actually said it was five degrees in Manassas!) and got to the train in time to get to work.

I can't wait for the warmer weather to get here. The temperature is supposed to rise this weekend.

I started doing TV at VOA this week. Not permanently, but on an ad-hoc basis. Also the big kahuna got promoted to an even bigger kahuna and now the whole state of things is in an even bigger state of FUBAR.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketBut I did get to see Tiger Woods live this week. He served to remind me that golf season is underway and that soon the trees will look like this.

Hurry the day.

No comments: