Thursday, January 25, 2007

Miami, Miami, AAHHHHHHH

One of the privileges of working like a galley slave at VOA is that you get to cover things. This year, it's my turn to cover the Super Bowl. In Miami. In February. How cool is that!? It hasn't been without its struggles though. The new E2 travel system at my job makes taking the trip a real pain. But at least I get to go. And the fact that there are two black HEAD coaches - both Christians - in the game as well as prince doing the halftime show and Billy Joel singing the national anthem, make the hassles worth it. Look for photos and posts here from the game as well as reflections on what it's like to be a working stiff at the Big Game. I promise to load plenty of photos and links to my work at VOA so you can get the Super Bowl flava.

No comments: