Thursday, December 14, 2006

It's the last midnight

Tonight I take my last final exam for graduate school. It's in systematic theology.

AGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!


If there's any "ism" that this course hasn't covered it's because it doesn't exist. But I can explain what dynamic monarchianism is, even though I don't know if I will ever use it.

After this test I will be eligible for graduation and all I will have to do is get the funny hat and robe and walk down the aisle in May. It's a little sad. But it's also a relief. One thing I have learned is that I don't know very much.

It's very humbling to sit in a classroom and think you know some things and then learn that your professor doesn't read the Bible in English - he reads it in Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic. That'll knock you down a notch if you think you know some things. But it has been worth the effort (not to mention the money). I have no idea what comes next.

No comments: